Thursday, September 23, 2010

Which Is Safer Splenda Or Sweet & Low

[WALLPAPERS] Yamapi (6)


Okay, I've really struggled long with me if I should clean the place really.
It is not heard so that they do not like me or I are bad for some but when I see the works of others, I am already envious * sigh *
I do not know, I've had a lot I can do it and also Ettlich get offers graphic designer in any of Intl. Forums to be but I always doubt me. No idea
doubt whether the normal of each "artist" or whether it is pronounced very much with me anyway I've always been a small obstacle.

I know that I am not perfect and in some cases even just in the toilet's grab but I try my best and always look to which I am learning new things, which are ultimately paid even ^ ^

I think I'm making the fun times and show you one of my very first Walli's xD Every time I see the start I need to laugh because it just so ... * * Terrible defection
xD So are your eyes and I assume no liability for any damage xDD



Na? Have I not told?
absolute cut CRUEL
xD But the is ... * Cough * I really wonder, I got the cut xD really? I
glaub ich hab euch das auch nur gezeigt damit die neueren Sachen nicht ganz so schrecklich rüberkommen *lol* und ihr mal einen Einblick habt, was sich denn alles verändert hat in meinem können *hüstel*

Nuja, genug rumgejammert und versucht euch milde zu stimmen, jetzt kommen die eigentlichen Walli´s xD
Vielleicht gefällts ja dem ein oder anderem, nen kleiner Kommi dazu wäre nett (und würde mich aufbauen xDD)


1



2


3


4


5


6

0 comments:

Post a Comment