Friday, September 24, 2010

How Long Should Deodorant Last

[Yamapi´s Niki] Vol. 2446

22/09/2010

PM8: 08



right now, I'm listening to music.




when listening to music, i feel that the time went very fast passed.


today, i went to the gym to exercise after what Seemed like a long time.

because i finished doing my exercise, I'm hungry
am considering doing fried rice.


today, after this, I'm planning to continue to listen to music
in my room.


comments and they are hungry for love!
please write it in the cbox located at the sidebar or you can
post your comments in the comment box beneath this post ^ ^


Cr.niki0409 @ BS

call I Just have a plan to eat and then just keep listening to music xD
But I'm going to not really spend much * lol *
Music ALWAYS good to hear the time fly away.

No idea why that is but the one is much more tolerable with music and second, time passes very quickly, especially if you sit on the train or so and a long journey ahead.
Since I was already often Ohe music died xD
So because I now fried rice've read, I'm hungry ... great, at 9 clock I'm hungry -.-
so early that was yet the case xD

0 comments:

Post a Comment