Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Can You Special Order Sweet Tarts

[Preview] Papa Pics Tokyo Dome Party

Tralala la xD
Also ... pic's are always good * laughs * if only it is also ne preview, so far as the but it was in the mood to do more in my opinion.
What should I think of the outfits do not know yet xD
Some I find very very ... cruel xD and to be honest I have until now none have discovered what I really liked it. I

first I thought this checkered suits were quite nice but when I saw those yellow "spots in it, I passed only once all xD Looks
but not as good as I thought and ...
I've got something in the eyes or have the back of her red outfit from Diamond Tour ... at least look quite similar to those which I now not too happy right xD

The I hated even then, something I do not now and WTF ... these green pants OO
So ... Pi T-shirt looks so *____* of these pants but then it (and this fur vest todumfall * *) ... ... wargh There's also because people with the taste of the times guys really put könnenxD?
I mean I am already on some very strange outfits used but somehow creeps me the feeling that it will blow up this beat everything imaginable ...
The pink outfits go just like that, and probably only because I love everything about Pink

xD Well ... how was the great times .. a man can pervert anything?
tests we'll see from the point of view and take pleasure in the pretty faces ^ ^

Download:
Megaupload
Cr.T-sina.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment