Thursday, September 23, 2010

Greco Roman Wrestling Clubs In Nyc

[Preview] Papa Pics #2

So, after I've now seen these images I find the outfits even worse than before xDDD
So like me at all, only the checkered suit the is okay ... (bother me but the yellow spots xD) But
*_____* RyoPi * * kyahhhhh and it still very much * * defection

KoyaShige is true and right after that comes my lieblingspairing KoyaPi RyoPi but is directly behind it, that is still in the Top 3 * lol * Oh man
the guys are just so great * cry * also when you get such beautiful people to see at a glance before? * Shamelessly exaggerate *

It's great to see all six are back on stage and also raises my spirits enormously.
Since a truly first-conscious times, how much one has missed that but we survived it and now we are rewarded * yay *
It could go on forever with just wishful thinking * sigh * But no matter we enjoy now only once in the here and now, this is more important and in any case beautiful *___*

Download: www.megaupload.com/
www.mediafire.com/
Cr. YamapiBeloved @ BS + as tagged

0 comments:

Post a Comment