Friday, September 24, 2010

Dealership Cover Letter

[Mag Scans] Myojo, Popolo, TV Live 11/2010

New scans new happiness * lol *
especially from the live TV, I find the great * __ * is primarily the group picture on the double page so typical NEWS xD

Looks simply great if everyone from laughing and I could spend hours on Ryo's laughter as well as Pi's bekringeln
xD I find that simply soo horny as Ryo a badly wide grin and get Pi when he laughs one eye NEN bit goes high * rofl * this is just soooo cute I hug him and just smooch \u0026lt;3

Massu looks of his stance very interesting ... if I did not know better, I would hover there xD

Oh you say, the picture really makes my modest morning xD

The Popolo beommen we finally Pi prefixed with glasses defection * * * * * die * screaming and talking about the MYOJO we did not even cry out as well that solves that is cramping.
I stand on these diamonds clothes, I can not help but it looks as great *___*










Download: www.megaupload.com/


Cr: YamapiBeloved @ BS

0 comments:

Post a Comment