Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Ohio State Car Inspection

Bad Hair Day Deluxe

lalala, I'm still alive, lalala.

so anyway, at least 8D

The surgery went well as far as I have. Generally, all around it was much worse than the surgery itself by the fact I have thanks to the two monster stuns and eye not to notice little. Besides the rumgezerre corner of mouth. THAT was not nice. And you can still see. The people who see me think I'd probably eat the stupid un'd permanently n pieces schokolade da hängen 8D OH! und der Blutgeschmack war gar nich toll. Und das die Helferinnen mit dem Absaugen nich' hinterherkamen >_>' Und die Röntgenbilder zwischendrin waren auch sehr schön. Hätt mich fast übergeben soweit hat die eine Trude mir das Plastikteil in den Mund gesteckt. Blärgh.

Naja, okay, um 12 Termin gehabt, gegen Zwei bin ich da raus gekommen. Gottseidank!!! hat Nicole mich begleitet sonst BÄMM. Hab mir noch Krankmeldung un Rezepte am Empfang geben lassen, dann die Treppen runter, auch alles noch kein Problem, dann in der Apotheke un SCHWUPP. Brechen mir die Beine weg, alles wird schwarz und überhaupt as in the bad movie. I hate my cycle, really. Was then Nicole and pharmacies of nice woman on the bench in air shipped and I get to drink ... what erstma 8'D

then after 5 minutes we went, gone home, was in bed un circuit. More I was to use yet more.
now hold the pain also very limited, only eat is uncomfortable due to the silly arg arg sutured wound up there ...> _> I'm so glad when next Tuesday Finally, the threads are pulled back and I can eat normally etc> _ \u0026lt;'

Ah! and just ordered for the Tuesday-night tickets for Alice - I'm looking forward! \u0026lt;3

______________________________________________________________

I a week where I was sick now REALLY wanted to sew, but I am not somehow overcome, some games were brought out ma 8D Professor Layton's Pandora's Box is by now, Little Big Planet is a little further explored in Soul Calibur I ma me back the figurine bought out after my brother had deleted the saved games 8D



!! DX and Star Ocen - more non-TLH I come. Phantom Warrior Whatever the fucking shit parts. With their crappy attacks. ALWAYS make me flat. Gnahs D: Hat jmd n tip for me or ne statement how far is the dullest Hochlevelt? Or against which are particularly sensitive;? _; I'd like to play as a friend but I always go there partout T_____T Game Over '

0 comments:

Post a Comment