Monday, March 8, 2010

Electric Torcher Game

kukku @ 2010-03-08T16: 16:00

ever .... by far the coolest Valentine's Day !;; D gamble gamble gamble gamble more go to sissi gamble on eating even the bride look

mama pick
home and this morning that yesterday was Valentine's Day so: D


So - and I myself for the weekend - after Thursday satisfies my Karnevalsfeierei was - "Star Ocean - The Last Hope" had rented for the PS3 ... I "MUST buy. I have the saturday 11! Hours played at a time. 've Probably noticed I "in itself not be so with Rollenspielblah gedöns, and certainly not non-game guide, so this is for me ne performance, but oh * _ * The 60 € I'll gladly spend * __ * ~ (Even if I find Lym ultra annoying. Kackbratze Small xD "okaaaay?")

Yes. then so much xD this

snowed again hats of course.
snow I've missed you.
I Could nothing better imagine watching out as and have all white again: D

hope spring comes soon D:!
I need sun + heat; _;

0 comments:

Post a Comment