Sunday, March 21, 2010

Blueprints For A Dunk Tank

kukku @ 2010-03-21T20: 02:00

on Saturday was an exceptionally nice time technician because of the T-Com. Because

Internet & the like was never actually, last weekend, then again not completely, with no end was slow and even the telephone line had geknackst. Well okay, I had to push one's old phone so thinks nothing of it.

The nice man had meant, but then our problems would be no wonder our line or whatever would still be felt over 100 corners and edges and number. 4 run. This is where after a long goddamn year on> _> then changed and now it works.

Have just almost jumped for joy when I made virenprog the new one. with fewer than 45 kB / s. 've downloaded. compared to the previous average 5 - 10 kB is like BÄMM Dalia & Nicole \u0026lt;3) in the cinema, and contrary to the whole bad-making workshops that I have some Alice in Wonderland I've heard the film was beautiful \u0026lt;3 punktendeaus

AND my Alice wig arrived yesterday after 3 1 / 2 weeks to finally * A * (I had custody of the lands, or to the customs, was two weeks shipping time already spoiled xD). and the yellow TÜV TÜV CERTIFICATE of Alice's dress more and more * _ * nurnoch quarter from the rock edge and then be on the sleeves yet. Otherwise nurnoch missing the collar and I'm done * A * ... wuhuuuu!

on Chrome's Valentines outfit I could also go on ma. Or Rikuson. Or Tae ... hnnn 8D But Saturday erstma with Luisa in the City and then later with Nicole and Mama to Bendorf because because my brother is so OLD. With 31 8D I call him then after tomorrow nurnoch "Old man".

also must!! I buy Final Fantasy 13th If, after my brother's xD
ma see if I have money in the next month too much for it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment