Sunday, February 18, 2007

Wildpackets Compatible Cards

crap crap shit



Hmmmm .... HERE I somehow just not as good ... Dunno also ... can grade losheulen full ... okay ... I do it just .... = (.... Oh no ... it excites me everything. But not in the sense of angry, sad ... all special but rather agitated internally so ... = / I'd like to be cuddled * crying *... . Somehow, I needed the grade
.... What a bummer. You know already of my new plan? As soon as I cut myself again, may I will add ne penalty ... n half a kilo more, a further section. .. Yes . ... I do think it is now for me ill, but your opinion on this is I do not care ... yes ... but I'm really vlt sick ... sick ... in the head ... I know * again ... wine *... Hmmm, my one entry today ...
>> Wow. I hate myself. I hate Sun 've Eaten something tonight. A lot. Just weighed. 53 kg. This morning it was still Magnificent (but still fat), 51 kg .... I hate myself so infinitely. I could throw up on the non-time restaurant toilet. Fucking bullshit. I'm so incapable. Tomorrow will be put in a Flüssigkeitstag. Cost what it may. My punishment. I can not hurt me, yes. \u0026lt;\u0026lt;
I want to be perfect. Really proud. I will look at me and say, "man, girl, you look cool and are really nice thin" Since enough for me not a "You're thin!" from other people .... But I can not. Still nciht. 45 kg. My goal. My dream ... I's out war ... I created a. ..
+ There is no life without discipline. + +
There are only two things you can do wrong. Quit or never start
+ + One moment on the lips, one year on the rips. +

I stay strong.

.... The rest is silence.

0 comments:

Post a Comment