Monday, February 19, 2007

Butalbital Does It Cause Jaw Pain



Hmm. I so much powers. I would like the thoughts have gone. With my father started earlier. To my grandfather, they are gone and now they hang in the bastard vonne clinic. This wanker. A nearly 50-year old wanker. I wanted the gar nich. But small-Silence can fool your mouth open non. I also know non-... * Crying *.... = (
... I want it lifts me to a bush. I want nciht that he tell me "up there" streft. I do not want him to go with me long dark passages. I do not want that with me the forest edge goes where no human being is. I do not want him to my little beetle on the shoulders of strokes. I do not want him to tell me how cute I was. I do not want him to me constantly pats on the head. I do not think he hugged me. I do not think he kisses me on the neck. ... I do not want that at all ... = (= Ohje. .. /
Had to get out ...-_-Sorry .

Blubb.

I'm stupid.

... the rest is s / i / l / e / n / c / e

0 comments:

Post a Comment