Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Spare Partsaircraft Alpha Jet

Seccond Choice



Joa .... what to say .... ne strange feeling in me now ... dunno what time I should think .... Actually, I hate
me at the moment totally. But when I read here, why, the whole world knows and my friends what is going on ... and I do not want to. No way. * Sigh * My Winamp plays all sorts of up and down (you see it in my title down, actually do so my Mukke ncih ^ ^). But today it is me not matter anyway. Somehow I do not care about anything at the moment fully. Mag
the Live Journal. Here you can write anything. Much lighter and more great than myblog.de * slime * ^ ^
what I want? No idea. Oh, I see a shit. I should again go to bed earlier. But it never works. No matter whether I try it out yet or not.
Oh, by the way it rains. With you also? And boring to me too. Can I give someone a slap times? No, kidding, but I just feel this way myself. I think. Well ... I find nothing more of a ...
I read vlt. later ...

... the rest is silence

0 comments:

Post a Comment