Friday, October 8, 2010

Where Can You Donate Blood For Money In Florida



Hey love you,

it is again no entry in English, but we have now 23:41 and I am ^ ^ "

flattened However, there is news of my little niece. My sister had called on Tuesday and told the Elif quite making good progress. My sister was on that day with the baby in the baby swimming, which was the first time of Elif, and she had fun:) I think that would be

a picture that would please us all as the Small in the water, but in about 2 months, we see the cute little girl so I hope ^ ^
It has even sometimes beshaft under its own power to turn around and things like eg. to grasp the handles of bags and things like that.

So I wish you a nice evening, watch for you feel you all cuddled very doll of me and I love you guys \u0026lt;3

Cu cu your Alenchen;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment