Saturday, October 9, 2010

Blueprints How To Make A Pool Table

10/16/2010 08:10:10 10/09/2010

Good evening, your love;)

Thus already another entry \u0026lt;3
is fixed for me * lol *
am at Ner good friend and we were now at the pet shop in Duisburg and we both have each bought a new house animals.

you have a Dumboratte bought and I have a Siamratte, and I've baptized in the name Tomoyo. The small is so cute *______*

However, Tomoyo is the girlfriend because my little girl would be alone and she already has a large terrarium she remains with her.
And if I told my parents that I've ne rat, the two would tear off my head ^ ^ "
But do not worry, I'm always within the week with her and then I see my little cute rat \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3

A picture will follow soon ^___^

Cu cu your Alenchen, 3

0 comments:

Post a Comment