Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Have You Gotten An Erection At The Tanning Salon

15th 12. 2009

Good evening your love!

Oh man ... with me yesterday was again a lot going on ... and I can only say I'll take everything that comes >___\u0026lt;""
My body had once thought yesterday that I could do tip over again. * Drop *
done Said. I got just as I was lying on the ground. My arms
Ikea lamp ;_______; The've taken with me in the fall (just like my meter x meter board) and they have divided into two ... My dad took me 5 minutes then no. later found above is asked what happened. Told him that I was upset and had done after the plate out of the way, I was taken to the bathroom. I've only washed the blood from his hand, and my whole cycle all in the basement> \u0026lt;"

The upshot across lamp, meter x meter plate was still in one piece, bruising on the left arm and my chin is opened ... ^ ^ "

So if I've learned from this one to drink more and then eat some more.

I hope you are better and that you did not have too much stress.
Did you love, watch out for you and see you soon: 3
your Alenchen: 3

0 comments:

Post a Comment