Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Electoral College Clipart

kukku @ 2010-06-09T11: 40:00

Goodbye Bob - and her short shaggy hello! \u0026lt;3

yesterday I had my (long awaited XD) hair appointment and I've finally won through to me of my - for me - to separate long hair :-)

is still totally unfamiliar now no hair may have more to fall continuously in the face or no longer have the strands next to twirl. But on the whole I am quite happy with the short hair - is dependent again what else:) (after I am now ... the Bob stayed true to NEM years xD) And do se grow faster anyway than I like \u0026lt;3

Saturday I'm still , n appointment fürn few highlights thus N bit looks pretty:) (and oh, I must also hair completely melt over again, hello approach) \u0026lt;3

Picspä m followed by mood: D

and the coolest comment ever brought again Nicole: D

"You look like a boy!" : D

something is good to hear xD




0 comments:

Post a Comment